Monday, June 27, 2005

Day One

June 25th 6:45pm Airplane food. Pasta or Chicken?

It was interesting sitting next to the bathroom on the airplane and watching all the traffic going in and out of there.
It goes without saying that there is usually a long line after they serve food and drinks. But who would think there was also a high volume of traffic before they started serving food. People rushed into the bathroom as soon as the food and drink cart made its initial appearance at the beginning of the aisle.


7:20pm I start to miss you.

After getting over the initial discomfort of airplane seats and after two orange juices, one chicken and rice dinner, I started to miss you.
With my third orange juice, I got an extra cup of ice. I was glad that I listened to you and brought beef jerky and Jamaican rum with me.
I broke into chuckles several times on the plane when I thought of our silly good bye moments. We both said, I love you, too. doh~

In the bathroom, I realized that I was equipped with The Craig. I was wearing the T shirt your sister gave me. and the necklace you wore almost everyday was now on my neck. I was about to eat your Jamaican spicy bun as soon as I finished washing my hands and got out of here. I was reminded of you, constantly.
In the bathroom, I also realized that there was no way some people had had sex in this tiny compartment. No way.


JUn 26th 4:50pm It is so unfair that I lost 9 hours.

German bathrooms are tricky. When I sat on the toilet seat in the hotel, I found my legs dangling. I literately had to jump off the toilet seat after I finished. When I got out of the shower, I almost tripped because I miscalculated the height of the bath tub. It was a lot higher than what I was used to, A LOT HIGHER. I need to get used to bathrooms that are built for giants.

9:00pm The sun is still up.

9 o'clock here seems like 5 o'clock in LA. Those Germans are so lucky. Get out of work at 5pm and have another 4 hours of daylight to walk around or lay out in the park before sunset.

Do you know in big parking structures they reserve the parking spots close to the elevator for women? That's so awfully thoughtful of them~~

11pm They stayed up all night last night drinking.

I stayed up all night last night on the plane. They are gonna go down to the bar to drink more. I am gonna go pass out. I have been up for 22 hours. But it is strange going to sleep without talking to you.

4 comments:

Feizi said...

so true... and the person that sits inside will not be able to get out once the person sits near the aisle has the food on top of the food tray. washing your hands is very reasonable also. i guess i was extremely annoyed so i wasn't thinking straight. Thanks a lot.

y0402 said...

Yeah, the plane rides get a little longer when you're alone and in love. In a weird way, it's kind of nice, isn't it?

I love flying. I always wondered, is you user name airplane? I'm dating a flight attendant. What airline are you flying?

Btw, the bathrooms at the very back of the plane are a little larger. And, it is possible.

Feizi said...

ah oh! someons has obviously done it before!!

My user name is Feizi, not Feiji. :D:D Fei is from WEN CAI FEI RAN. Zi means someone.
I fly KLM, Netherland, and Air China.
Which airline does your fly attendant girl work for?

y0402 said...

Haven't really done it...but I've imagined it many times!

Sorry about mixing up your username. My Chinese is really bad - you know, ABC.

My girl flies for China Airlines.