Monday, May 23, 2005

Things I need to remember from this weekend if we ever have a fight.

I need to remember:
1. that you patted on my head and said, "it is not a fairy tale you know." when I cried into the bend of your neck after watching The Butterfly Effect.
2. that you pulled my legs over your lap to let me stretch out on my tiny couch when we were watching a movie
3. that at a BBQ place, you picked the burned meat first and told me to start with the good ones.
4. that you dug around in a bowl of over washed raspberries and send it to my mouth when you found a unbroken one.
5. that when I was a little embarrassed about the fact that I attempted to drive off in my car without starting the engine and said, " It's your fault coz you distracted me!", you drew closer to me and kissed me softly on my lips.

and I need to remember that once again, you waited for me to hung up the phone first because the sound of "click" is just a little too upsetting.


Upcoming list...... "Things I would like you to do".
Only the PG-13 version will be
published here . I will keep the Rated R version to myself because I know how much people hate over sharing.

2 comments:

Camela said...

Oh!! How sweet! So happy for you that you found your love one. So who is the lucky one?

Feizi said...

This lucky one...hmm...how do I summarize it in one sentence... Well, he said he is FBI.

There is no Rate R version. I was only kidding~~hehe~